NWAMI International Malta, VO/2178, is an offshoot of NWAMI UK working in line with its main objectives to promote active citizenship and community development.
Our Aims are threefold:
Fostering a spirit of inclusion, community cohesion and multicultural integration. This also includes working towards a reduction of all forms of discrimination, including overt and covert racism and a reduction of hate crime in society.
NWAMI International Malta objectives:
- To foster better community cohesion and provide information for all the relevant stakeholders and the public about the concept of multicultural integration, inclusion and diversity.
- To seek and promote, on a national level, the participation of NWAMI International Malta.
- To raise public awareness on intercultural dialogue where all cultural values are valued and respected.
- To promote and present the interests of the NWAMI International Malta members, volunteers and collaborators to the notice of local authorities, international organisations and other authorities.
- To raise funds by means of projects, sponsorships or otherwise for all the purposes and objectives of NWAMI International Malta in such amounts and in such manner as may be authorized by the NWAMI International Malta Executive Committee.
- To collaborate with any national/international organisation/s whose aims are similar to those of NWAMI International Malta.
- To encourage and promote relevant research.
Meet Our Team
Enrolled with the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations on May 15th, 2021, our new Voluntary Organisation addresses the needs of Malta’s contemporary social fabric and to bring about a better understanding of issues related to multicultural integration.
Rot. Maria-Gabriele Doublesin
M.A. TCOUNS (Melit.); M.A. CPSY. Community, EPS. (UMD) LPCC warrant nr CCPO36, Lecturer on Equality & Diversity at the Workplace, Director & Founder of ICC&CD Ltd
Baron Chev Tony C. Coleiro
Grand Chancellor at The Byzantine Order of the Holy Sepulchre OBSS
Managing Partner at TC Consult, Chairman of the Malta Tourism Authority Compliance & Regulatory Enforcement Board
F.C.C.A.; F.I.A.; DipIFR; Certified Public Accountant and Auditor
Audit and Assurance Partner at RSM Malta
General Secretary & Director Communications
M.A. Communication, Media & PR (UoL); PG Cert Management Studies (SU); BA (Hons.) Arabic (Melit)
Director Funding & Networking
M.A. Diplomatic Studies, Intern. Economy, Intern. Law (Melit.), M.A. Hospitaller Studies (Melit.)